Living far away in a country which is different to where your loved ones live then life is not that easy for you. Working abroad and leaving your loved ones is never easy as sometimes you are likely to feel alone. You will feel lonelier when you can’t visit them as often as you wish. Solution to this problem is that you invite your dear parents to spend some time with you or live with you permanently but to do that you require a visa. Only by the issuance of a visa, you are able to spend your time with them either it be short-term or permanently.
Parent visa in Adelaide is divided into various categories; each subclass has a different stay time and visa charges. Let’s put a light on these:
- Contributory parent temporary residence visa: This visa usually requires 17 to 20 months for processing and there is no age limit for the parents, and the residence duration is for 2 years.
- Contributory parent permanent residence visa: Such type of Visa’s requiring 20 to 26 months for processing but in some cases, it can be done swiftly. There is no age limit for the parents and if you are living in that country, you can file the request.
- Contributory aged parent temporary residence visa: Time required for this process is approximately 20 to 26 months and condition to age limits apply. The residence duration is 2 years. There is no restriction; you can be either inside or outside the country.
- Contributory aged parent permanent residence visa: The time of process to get this visa takes up to 18 to 24 months and has an age restriction to meet the relevant age demand. You can lodge for this visa if you are the resident of that country.
- Parent permanent residence visa: Time of the process is approximately 30 years, or it can also be reduced. There is no age restriction. And the fees are also lower than the contributory type visa and there is no restriction of being within the country.
- Aged parent permanent residence visa: This process takes approximately 14 to 17 years. However, you need to meet the age requirement and can lodge for this visa if you are the resident of the country.
You are needed to fulfill certain requirement so you can live with your loved ones; some of the requirements are as
- Applicant’s child should be the citizen of that country or have a permanent residence there.
- Applicant should be sponsored by their child or by the spouse of their child.
- There is no age restriction for the applicant age; however, if you are applying for an aged visa, the applicant should be under relevant age requirement.
- The child of the applicant should be over 18 years of age.
- The applicant must pass a health examination.
With the complex subclasses and process, you can get advice from a visa consultant to help you in filling the visa application and other requirements. For more information, please log on to https://www.copsonmigration.com/.